Monday, August 1, 2011

DAUGHTERS' OF THE MOST HIGH

Oh, my daughters', why do you allow him to speak to you in that manner?
Do you not know to whom you belong? The Most High?
With those words that tear down, not build up
Remember that your ears are part of the body that belongs to the Most High
What you accept into your ears is the pathway to your heart. Guard your heart!  Don't allow him to speak to you in that manner with words that cut deeper than a knife.....

Oh, my daughters', why must you accept him cursing you?
Is this love… when you're worth more than rubies?
To address you with the language of those that go down into the pit?
Rise up! Are you not called by the Most High?
Show yourself strong in the Lord!
Your tears....oh...your tears! Will they not move God into action for you?

Oh, my daughters’, with the hurt and pain attached to each syllable, run!
With the tears that flow from your eyes with each vowel, run!
With words that do not minister His Grace, run!
You belong to the Most High! The Holy One!

Accept who you are in Christ my loves’
No need to heed to those words any longer
Through Him you have been redeemed
Strength and honor are your clothing

They disgust Me with the vile language of fools
To the left and to the right they come like blows to your Spirit
Do they not know? By words My Earth was created!
By their words they will be acquitted or condemned!
Do they think that I will just stand by and allow this?!

Oh My, daughters’, Rise up!
Show yourself strong in the Lord!
Your tears….oh….your tears, they move Me into action for you!

He comes like a thief in the night, to steal, kill and destroy
Do not listen! Do not heed!
My voice shall you follow only
To become all I have called you to be!

Oh, My daughters’, do you hear Me now?
Your Savior Your Father
The One who calls you. Rise up!
Show yourself strong in the Lord!

Oh the time has come,
My daughters’ of Virtue have heeded with gladness
You guard your hearts with vengeance
You have closed your ears to his destruction….
Your tears….Yes, I’ve bottled every one
They moved Me into action for you ….
Now your tears have become tears of joy!

Praise be to God and with God's Love,
Dee-Dee McDuffie
011
8/1/2011

No comments:

Post a Comment